And here we are, with the last devlog in what I call the “well shit, I haven’t made a devlog in over a month I should probably do that so I can look back and laugh at where I was a year from now” series. Lets begin, shall we?
User Created Structures:
I created the user interface for designing structures. This will make creating the mob UI a lot easier, because the new drawing system supports different widths and heights (other than 16) which would have been impossible under the previous system.
The Road to a Release:
Its going to be a long and tiring one, but here is what I would need to push out a release
If I finished this stuff I could release The Friendly Update:
- Game Maker and Java Networking (GMxJN) finished (its mostly finished)
- Multiplayer (yep, just one step… one long, tedious, painful step)
- Rewrite master server
If I finished this stuff I could release Flora X Fauna Part 2:
- Mob riding fixes
- Weapon charge/cooldown
- Undergound structure spawning
- Quest creation UI
- Mob creation UI
- Tree, ore, structure, mob and quest saving and server-side
- Sappling blocks
- And if this asset is released…
- Integration of asset
- Bucket overhaul
- Liquid block overhaul
So, in summation, it could be a while.